Do I need an Appointment?
- If you would like a bra fitting, YES, you do need an appointment. This is true for new customers and for existing customers who feel they need to be resized.
- If you have been fitted by us before and would like to shop for bras or if you are only interested in shopping for lingerie, swim, pajamas, etc: you do not need an appointment.
- Fittings can be booked by calling 517.881.8466 or by clicking here: Bra Fitting Scheduler
How does a Bra Fitting work?
- During a bra fitting, you and your fitter will work together to find the perfect fit. Your fitter will measure your underbust and visually determine your cup size. Your fitter will then select several bras for you to try, adjusting size and shape accordingly.
- Your fitter will never ask you to do anything you are not comfortable doing. Remember, YOU are in charge of your fitting and we are dedicated to making you feel safe and comfortable.
How long are Fittings?
- Fitting appointments are scheduled for 40 minutes. If more time is needed, we can move you to another dressing room to continue try-ons. It is not uncommon for us to have back-to-back appointments booked and therefore we greatly appreciate punctuality! If you are late, it will lead to a shortened or rescheduled appointment.
How often should I get a Bra Fitting?
- We recommend getting a fitting every 6-12 months.
- A bra fitting is recommended after any significant weight loss or weight gain.
- If you are pregnant and interested in nursing bras, we recommend waiting until 2-3 weeks before your due date to be fit.
What makes your staff qualified to perform Bra Fittings?
- All of the Bra Fit Specialists at Curvaceous Lingerie are put through an intense training process, conducted by senior fitters who have been certified by Eveden Fit School. Trainees conduct fittings under supervision until they are ready to conduct them on their own.
I identify as male. Can I get a Bra Fitting?
- Absolutely! Everyone, regardless of gender identity, is welcome to shop and be fitted at Curvaceous Lingerie.
I am currently transitioning. What services do you offer?
- We encourage bra fittings are soon as you are comfortable with the process. We are also available to help measure for binders (no appointment needed). At this time, we do not currently sell binders but can point you toward the best resources. Please be sure to let us know what pronouns you prefer!